Kunshan Wanwei Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
Contact: Mr. Zhao
Address: No. 89 Luxing Road, Zhoushi Town, Kunshan City
Time: July 18-20, 2013
Location: Shanghai Everbright Convention & Exhibition Center
Organization: Shanghai Tianhong Exhibition Planning Co., Ltd.
Official Website: http://www.echrm.net
With the rapid development of China's electronic information industry, the heat flux of electronic devices is increasing. This will inevitably result in higher heat dissipation requirements for electronic devices. Therefore, effectively solving the heat dissipation problem has become a key technology that electronic devices must solve. Electronic equipment is related to the reliability and longevity of electronic equipment. It is a bottleneck affecting the development of today's electronic industry. Along with the three major development trends of high performance, miniaturization and integration in the electronics industry, the heat dissipation problems required by electronic equipment have become increasingly prominent. Therefore, we have cooperated with many industry associations to hold the “EECAE2013 China (Shanghai) International Electronic Equipment Radiator Application Technology Exhibition and Forum” at the Shanghai Everbright Convention & Exhibition Center to promote the rapid development of the industry. We are engaged in the “electronic equipment radiator material” business. , Institutions and major users, scientific research institutions to build a communication platform, carry out extensive technical exchanges and cooperation, and promote the "electronic equipment radiator material" to contribute to the development of the industry. Welcome to visit and visit the relevant units!
Registration report: July 16-17, 2013 Exhibition time: July 18-July 20, 2013
* Visitors range:
Invites national, provincial, city, related scientific research units, household appliances, consumer electronics, power supplies, resistors, chokes, vacuum devices, integrated circuits, transistors, electrical appliances, transformers, inverters, welding machines, automotive electronics, instrumentation , communications and communications equipment, displays, industrial devices, electrical control cabinets, medical equipment, electronic equipment, LED lighting, computers, game consoles, power electronics companies and other personnel to visit and negotiate.
1. Electronic equipment heat dissipation: profile radiator, insert radiator, pin radiator, integrated radiator, water radiator, resistance radiator, LED radiator, CPU radiator, IGBT radiator, welder radiator , Radiator-type radiators, variable frequency radiators, heat pipe radiators, fork-finger radiators, liquid-cooled radiators, combination radiators, high-power transistor radiators, and other radiators;
2. Electronic cooling equipment kits: radiator chips, heat pipes, cooling fans, radiator fins, cooling pools, circulation pumps, thermal diffusion copper plates, aluminum, heat sinks, cooling pads, fin tubes, heat pipes, heat conducting plates, Thermal modules, shields, fans, motors, fans, automatic assembly machines, radiator welding equipment, heat dissipation and heat protection technologies, and thermal control instruments;
3. Thermal conductive material: thermal silica film, thermal insulating material, thermal interface material, thermal grease, thermal graphite sheet, thermal conductive potting material, thermal silicon film, thermal conductive silicone cloth, thermal tape, thermal paste, thermal conductive adhesive , Thermal paste, thermal grease, thermal grease, thermal oil, thermal film, thermal conductive metal, heat sink metal, thermal paint, soft metal foil (such as copper foil and aluminum foil) thermal conductive film, etc.
■ Booth Fees and Arrangements: This exhibition provides standard booths and empty venues in two forms for exhibitors to choose according to their needs. Standard booth fee: (Note: double-sided opening plus 20% opening fee)
■ Standard booth costs: including exhibition space, 2.5m high wall panels, plaque production, 9 square meters of carpets, a negotiation table, two chairs, a 10A/220V single-phase socket, and two spotlights.
■ Empty venues without any display racks and facilities. Exhibitors can arrange special decoration work or commission the construction company to recommend the construction company.
* Advertising example:
In order to tie in with the exhibitors' promotion during the exhibition and allow the customers to understand the exhibitors and communicate with them after the meeting, the organizing committee will carefully edit the conference proceedings. In addition to distribution to on-site visits of professionals, the periodicals will also be distributed to industry authorities, agents, sellers, user organizations, institutes, associations and other organizations. Enterprises may publish their publications and layouts according to specific conditions. On-site advertising. (Professional Specification: 210mm x 250mm)
1. The company shall confirm the participation, fill out the application form for participation and stamp the official seal fax or mail it to the Organizing Committee;
2. The Organizing Committee received a confirmation application form, and the exhibitor shall send 50% of the participation fee or the full amount to the Organizing Committee account within 5 working days, and fax the remittance certificate to the Organizing Committee for checking. Otherwise, it will not be accepted. Reserved reservation booth.
3. The principle of booth arrangement is “first apply, pay first, and arrange first”;
4. The sequence of advertisements in the periodicals shall be in the order of receipt of advertisement fees, and the closing date of the advertisements shall be November 15, 2012;
5. The Organizing Committee sent the "Exhibitors Manual" and "Admission Notice" to the participating companies before July 1, 2013.
* EECAE Office: